What is the cost savings? To purchase your own permit there is a one- time non-refundable application fee of $220 at the USPS. The yearly rate to maintain your permit is $220.
With the bulk mail permit you pay between .291—.310 instead of .49.
What are the requirements for Bulk Mailing?
- Members in good standing are entitled to use the Chamber’s bulk mail permit, with written permission provided to US Post Office.
- The permit number may be printed on your material, or you may borrow the rubber stamp.
- Payment for mailing will be paid to US Postmaster at time of mailing. Cash/Check or Debit Card.
- Must have at least 200 pieces and must be identical and cannot be used for invoices or statements.
- ADC – 291 AADC (490-497 with the exception of 492)
- Mixed AADC .31 All remaining Zip codes (out of state and 492)
- Your return address must have the following:
NCOA Certified – This service is offered by mailing services.
Ancillary Endorsement – Example: Return Service Request ( pay for first class stamp to have returned to your office.
Alternative Method – Address or Current Resident
Final Step – Call the Chamber Office 24 hours in advance to schedule the final step of bringing to post office. We will fill out the proper paperwork. Credit cards are not accepted for bulk mailing. Checks made payable to US Postmas