Do you reside in Grandville and treasure our Parks? Do you attend the Fourth of July Activities and want to be a part of the planning process? Complete application by Wednesday, June 27 to be considered. https://www.cityofgrandville.com/images/Board_Application_Fillable_Format.pdf
PARK AND RECREATION BOARD advises the City on the operation of the park system, recreational programs, as well as park acquisition, development and maintenance. Meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at the Grandville Department of Public Works.
Current Parks & Recreation Board Roster:
- Josh Meringa (Council)
- Acton, Courtney (School), (Chairman)
- Andriessen, Joyce (4th of July Chairman)
- Buck, Tim (City)
- Department of Public Works Representative (City Ex-Officio)
- Frederick, Karilyn (Board)
- Haller, Matt (City)
- Jenison, Jim (School)
- Persky, Bob (School Board Representative)
- Richards, Sue (Treasurer)
- Sasso, Karen (School Ex-Officio), (Secretary)
- Weykamp, Ben (City), (Vice Chairman)
For more information about our parks, visit our Community Parks page.