Are You and Your Loved Ones Protected? Free Estate Planning and Asset Protection Workshop
• Will your estate plan protect your beneficiaries’ inheritance from divorce, lawsuits, creditors,
government claims, and double estate taxes?
• When you are ill or disabled, will you be taken care of by the persons you choose, without going
to Court and suffering unnecessary delays or attorney fees?
• Will your loved ones’ inheritance be put to good use – – such as completing their higher education, starting a career or business, buying a home, and helping their children do the same?
• Does your Trustee know how to carry out your wishes?
• Are your IRAs and company retirement plans properly protected?
• Does your estate plan contain a succession plan for your cottage or vacation property?
Find out all this and more at a special
FREE WORKSHOP that both you and your loved ones should attend!
Thursday, Oct 17 at 6:30pm
Saturday, Nov 30 at 10:00am
The speaker, attorney Shawn Eyestone, has earned the highest ratings seven straight years from AVVO and Martindale-Hubbell and has over 18 years of estate planning experience, wit and wisdom to share with you and your loved ones.
By attending, you can take advantage of a FREE attorney consultation and $500 discount. To reserve your seats (or get on a waiting list for a future event)…
CALL NOW! (616) 777-5291
Or Register Online at https://eyestonelawoffices.com/our-events/