The Grandville Jenison Chamber is partnering with local Educators in both Jenison and Grandville Public Schools. Our hope and desire is to create a unique partnership between local business and educational leaders to build a collaborative foundation for local students to explore numerous career pathways that lead to personal growth and local employment.
- Develop a positive relationship between the school and community businesses.
- Provide opportunities for students to gain knowledge about career paths.
- Provide the community with graduates who are knowledgeable of the available careers within West Michigan.
- Provide students with positive role models within our community.
In what way can a business contribute to the partnership?
- Guest Speaker: Speak to a class on a topic related to an occupation/business to facilitate a connection between curriculum and the world of work.
- Join students for new 2018/2019 event – Coffee with students. A one time commitment.
- Job Shadow/Tours: Allow students to tour the actual workplace.
What is the process for engaging in a partnership?